Friday 14 December 2018

Seven beneficial Azkars which is respond by Allah subhanahu instantly


Bismillahir rahmanirrahim
-----------
✦ Hadith :  Seven beneficial Azkars which is respond by Allah subhanahu instantly
----------------------
Anas Radi Allahu Anhu narrated that once a Bedouin (desert arab) came to the RasoolAllah ﷺ and said teach mein some benificial (words) , RasoolAllah ﷺ held his hand and said say 
SubhanAllah Walhamdulilah Wa Lailaha illAllahu Wallahu Akbar, Bedouin counted these words on his fingers and get away after a while he returned , RasoolAllah ﷺ smiled and said what r u thinking like a hopeless person ? he said these words are for the praise of Allah subhanahu , what about me ? RasoolAllah ﷺ  said 
Oh Bedouin when you say SubhanAllah, Allah subhanahu will say you have said truth,
when you say Alhamdulilah, Allah subhanahu  will say you have said truth,
when you say La ilaha illAllah, Allah subhanahu  will say you have said truth,
when you say Allahu Akbar, Allah subhanahu  will say you have said truth,
when you say AllahummAgfirli (Oh Allah forgive me ),  Allah subhanahu  will say I have done so (means I have forgiven you)
when you say AllahummArhamni (Oh Allah have mercy on me) , Allah subhanahu  will say  I have done so (means I have mercy on you)
when you say AllahummArzuqni  (Oh Allah grant me sustenance) Allah subhanahu  will say  I have done so (means I have granted you sustenance)
Bedouin counted All these seven words on his fingers and get away.
Al-Silsila-tus-Sahiha - 2872



from Quran Aur Hadees https://ift.tt/2zYAiVv

No comments:

Post a Comment