Friday 14 December 2018

Dua to recite in the morning and in the evening and at the time of distress

Bismillahir rahmanirrahim
------------
✦ Dua to recite in the morning and in the evening and at the time of distress
------------------
Rasool-Allah Sal-Allahu Alaihi Wasallam said to fatima radi allahu anha , when you enter in the morning or evening say these words

يَا حَيُّ يَا قَيُّومُ بِرَحْمَتِكَ أَسْتَغِيثُ. وَأَصْلِحْ لِي شَأْنِي كُلَّه، وَلَا تَكِلْنِي  إلى نَفْسِي طَرْفَةَ عَيْنٍ أَبَدًا

✦ Ya Hayyu Ya Qayyum, Bi-Rahmatika Astagith, Waslih li Sha'ni Kullahu, Wala Takilni ila Nafsi tarfata Aaynin Abda 

✦ Oh Alive and everlasting one, I seek relief by your mercy. Rectify for me all of my affairs.
And never leave me in charge of my nafs (myself) even for a blink of an eye. 
Al Silsila As-Sahiha, 2942


from Quran Aur Hadees https://ift.tt/2En6y7S

No comments:

Post a Comment