Thursday 3 January 2019

The supplications to recite in the distressed and problems


Bismilahirrahmanirrahim 
--------------
The supplications to recite in the distressed and problems
--------------
✦ The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: The supplications to be used by one who is distressed (or in problems) are: 

اللَّهُمَّ رَحْمَتَكَ أَرْجُو فَلاَ تَكِلْنِي إِلَى نَفْسِي طَرْفَةَ عَيْنٍ وَأَصْلِحْ لِي شَأْنِي كُلَّهُ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ
✦ Allahumma Rahmataka Arju Fala Takilni ila nafsi tarfata Aynin 
wa aslih li sha'ni kullahu, La ilaha illa anta

✦ Oh Allah! In your mercy I return, so do not leave me in charge of my nafs (myself) even for a blink of an eye and rectify for me all of my affairs. There is no god but You.
Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 42, 5071-Sahih


from Quran Hadees http://bit.ly/2QnsNg3

No comments:

Post a Comment