Saturday 10 September 2016

Surah Al-Mayda

Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

✦ Al Kuran: today you did not expect was the infidel, and therefore, neither be afraid of them fear me, today I have completed for you your day and I owe you've completed your Islam and I gave them to your preferred order is
Al Quran , Surah Al-Maida (5) , # 3
-------------------
✦ Al-Quran: infidel hopeless today than you were poor and therefore fear them, fear me, today I have completed for you your Deen and I owe you've completed your order your Islam and I liked humbled
Al-Quran, Surah Al-Mayda (5), Verse 3
---------------------------
✦ Al Quran : This day, those who disbelieved have given up all hope of your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.
Surah Al-Maida (5) , # 3
__._,_.___

No comments:

Post a Comment